Frequently Asked Questions

Do I have to be a U.S. resident to buy term life insurance coverage?

Yes, to buy term life insurance you must be a U.S. citizen living in the United States or a holder of a valid Alien Resident Green Card living in the United States. Non-U.S. residents must apply to the country of residency for term life insurance.


Over the years our customers have asked us particular insurance questions. We have put these altogether to help you make intelligent buying decisions.